Microglia shape corpus callosum axon tract fasciculation: functional impact of prenatal inflammation
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1551–1557, May 2014
How to Cite
Pont-Lezica, L., Beumer, W., Colasse, S., Drexhage, H., Versnel, M. and Bessis, A. (2014), Microglia shape corpus callosum axon tract fasciculation: functional impact of prenatal inflammation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1551–1557. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12508
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- 7th Framework Program Moodinflame. Grant Number: 222963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!