The vestibulo- and preposito-cerebellar cholinergic neurons of a ChAT-tdTomato transgenic rat exhibit heterogeneous firing properties and the expression of various neurotransmitter receptors
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1294–1313, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Kaneko, R., Yanagawa, Y. and Saito, Y. (2014), The vestibulo- and preposito-cerebellar cholinergic neurons of a ChAT-tdTomato transgenic rat exhibit heterogeneous firing properties and the expression of various neurotransmitter receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1294–1313. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12509
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Co-operative Program of the National Institute for Physiological Sciences, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!