Special Issue Review
Deterministic functions of cortical acetylcholine
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: EDITORS' ISSUE 2014
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1912–1920, June 2014
How to Cite
Sarter, M., Lustig, C., Howe, W. M., Gritton, H. and Berry, A. S. (2014), Deterministic functions of cortical acetylcholine. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1912–1920. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12515
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- PHS. Grant Numbers: R01MH086530, PO1 DA031656
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!