Special Issue: Synaptic Basis of Disease
Auxiliary proteins promote modal gating of AMPA- and kainate-type glutamate receptors
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SYNAPTIC BASIS OF DISEASE
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1138–1147, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Devi, S. P. S., Tomita, S. and Howe, J. R. (2014), Auxiliary proteins promote modal gating of AMPA- and kainate-type glutamate receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1138–1147. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12519
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS057725, MH077939, MH085085, 312008808
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!