The effect of air puff stress on c-Fos expression in rat hypothalamus and brainstem: central circuitry mediating sympathoexcitation and baroreflex resetting
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 1429–1438, May 2014
How to Cite
Furlong, T. M., McDowall, L. M., Horiuchi, J., Polson, J. W. and Dampney, R. A. L. (2014), The effect of air puff stress on c-Fos expression in rat hypothalamus and brainstem: central circuitry mediating sympathoexcitation and baroreflex resetting. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1429–1438. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12521
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!