Specific activation of the paralemniscal pathway during nociception
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 1455–1464, May 2014
How to Cite
Frangeul, L., Porrero, C., Garcia-Amado, M., Maimone, B., Maniglier, M., Clascá, F. and Jabaudon, D. (2014), Specific activation of the paralemniscal pathway during nociception. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1455–1464. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12524
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PP00P3_123447
- Velux Foundation
- 3R Foundation
- NARSAD Foundation
- Spain's MICINN. Grant Number: 2010-19695
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!