R.J.G. and F.K. contributed equally to this work.
Special Issue: Synaptic Basis of Disease
Neural oscillations during non-rapid eye movement sleep as biomarkers of circuit dysfunction in schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SYNAPTIC BASIS OF DISEASE
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1091–1106, April 2014
How to Cite
Gardner, R. J., Kersanté, F., Jones, M. W. and Bartsch, U. (2014), Neural oscillations during non-rapid eye movement sleep as biomarkers of circuit dysfunction in schizophrenia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1091–1106. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12533
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
- MRC. Grant Number: G1002064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!