Special Issue Review
GABAA receptors and plasticity of inhibitory neurotransmission in the central nervous system
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: EDITORS' ISSUE 2014
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1845–1865, June 2014
How to Cite
Fritschy, J.-M. and Panzanelli, P. (2014), GABAA receptors and plasticity of inhibitory neurotransmission in the central nervous system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1845–1865. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12534
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2014
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!