Cell types and coincident synapses in the ellipsoid body of Drosophila
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1586–1601, May 2014
How to Cite
Martín-Peña, A., Acebes, A., Rodríguez, J.-R., Chevalier, V., Casas-Tinto, S., Triphan, T., Strauss, R. and Ferrús, A. (2014), Cell types and coincident synapses in the ellipsoid body of Drosophila. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1586–1601. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12537
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Education Fellowship. Grant Number: BES-2004-3734
- Spanish Ministry of Economy. Grant Numbers: BFU2006-10180, BFU2009-12410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!