Odor memories regulate olfactory receptor expression in the sensory periphery
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1642–1654, May 2014
How to Cite
Claudianos, C., Lim, J., Young, M., Yan, S., Cristino, A. S., Newcomb, R. D., Gunasekaran, N. and Reinhard, J. (2014), Odor memories regulate olfactory receptor expression in the sensory periphery. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1642–1654. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12539
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP120102301
- New Zealand's Ministry of Business and Employment. Grant Number: C06X0701
- Marsden Fund . Grant Number: PAF0901
- Australian Research Council Futures Fellowship. Grant Number: FT110100292
- University of Queensland Post-doctoral
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!