Bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells and olfactory ensheathing cells transplantation after spinal cord injury – a morphological and functional comparison in rats
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1704–1717, May 2014
How to Cite
Torres-Espín, A., Redondo-Castro, E., Hernández, J. and Navarro, X. (2014), Bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells and olfactory ensheathing cells transplantation after spinal cord injury – a morphological and functional comparison in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1704–1717. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12542
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2009-12495
- Red de Terapia Celular (TERCEL)
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!