Special Issue Review
Routes to cAMP: shaping neuronal connectivity with distinct adenylate cyclases
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: EDITORS' ISSUE 2014
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1742–1751, June 2014
How to Cite
Nicol, X. and Gaspar, P. (2014), Routes to cAMP: shaping neuronal connectivity with distinct adenylate cyclases. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1742–1751. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12543
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- French National Agency for Research. Grant Numbers: ANR-11-PDOC-0004, ANR-10-LABX-65
- Fondation de France and Fondation Fyssen
- Fondation de la Recherche Médicale
- Fondation de la Recherche sur le Cerveau
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!