Interneuron firing precedes sequential activation of neuronal ensembles in hippocampal slices
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 2027–2036, June 2014
How to Cite
Sasaki, T., Matsuki, N. and Ikegaya, Y. (2014), Interneuron firing precedes sequential activation of neuronal ensembles in hippocampal slices. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 2027–2036. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12554
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- Grants-in-Aid for Science Research on Innovative Areas, ‘Mesoscopic Neurocircuitry’. Grant Number: 22115003
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers. Grant Number: LS023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!