C.-P.C., G.-Y.Z. and R.J. contributed equally to this work.
Properties of 4 Hz stimulation-induced parallel fiber–Purkinje cell presynaptic long-term plasticity in mouse cerebellar cortex in vivo
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1624–1631, May 2014
How to Cite
Chu, C.-P., Zhao, G.-Y., Jin, R., Zhao, S.-N., Sun, L. and Qiu, D.-L. (2014), Properties of 4 Hz stimulation-induced parallel fiber–Purkinje cell presynaptic long-term plasticity in mouse cerebellar cortex in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1624–1631. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12559
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 31060138, 81260208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!