Selective modulation of motor cortical plasticity during voluntary contraction of the antagonist muscle
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 2083–2088, June 2014
How to Cite
Fang, J.-H., Huang, Y.-Z., Hwang, I.-S. and Chen, J.-J. J. (2014), Selective modulation of motor cortical plasticity during voluntary contraction of the antagonist muscle. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 2083–2088. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12565
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Numbers: CMRPG381281, CMRPG381282, BMRP844
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Numbers: NHRI-EX99-9913EC, NHRI-EX100-9913EC, NHRI-EX101-10139EI
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC100-2314-B-182A-001-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!