Reduced levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor contribute to synaptic imbalance during the critical period of respiratory development in rats
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 2183–2195, July 2014
How to Cite
Gao, X.-p., Liu, Q., Nair, B. and Wong-Riley, M. T. T. (2014), Reduced levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor contribute to synaptic imbalance during the critical period of respiratory development in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 40: 2183–2195. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12568
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: HD048954
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!