C.G. and T.C.G. contributed equally to this work.
Staying awake – a genetic region that hinders α2 adrenergic receptor agonist-induced sleep
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience published by Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 2311–2319, July 2014
How to Cite
Gelegen, C., Gent, T. C., Ferretti, V., Zhang, Z., Yustos, R., Lan, F., Yang, Q., Overington, D. W. U., Vyssotski, A. L., van Lith, H. A., Wisden, W. and Franks, N. P. (2014), Staying awake – a genetic region that hinders α2 adrenergic receptor agonist-induced sleep. European Journal of Neuroscience, 40: 2311–2319. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12570
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2014
- Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: G0901892, G0800399
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: G021691
- Biological Sciences Research Council
- Wellcome Trust Vacation
- Chinese Society of Anesthesiology
|ejn12570-sup-0001-DataS1.docx||Word document||45K||Data S1. Link to supplementary videos.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.