These authors contributed equally to this work.
Special Issue Article
Throwing out the rules: anticipatory alpha-band oscillatory attention mechanisms during task-set reconfigurations
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: EDITORS' ISSUE 2014
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1960–1972, June 2014
How to Cite
Foxe, J. J., Murphy, J. W. and De Sanctis, P. (2014), Throwing out the rules: anticipatory alpha-band oscillatory attention mechanisms during task-set reconfigurations. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1960–1972. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12577
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: BCS1228595
- U.S. National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: NIMH RO1 MH085322
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. Grant Number: NICHD P30 HD071593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!