Special Issue Article
Prelimbic and infralimbic cortical regions differentially encode cocaine-associated stimuli and cocaine-seeking before and following abstinence
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: EDITORS' ISSUE 2014
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1891–1902, June 2014
How to Cite
West, E. A., Saddoris, M. P., Kerfoot, E. C. and Carelli, R. M. (2014), Prelimbic and infralimbic cortical regions differentially encode cocaine-associated stimuli and cocaine-seeking before and following abstinence. European Journal of Neuroscience, 39: 1891–1902. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12578
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- RMC. Grant Number: DA014339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!