Distinct local circuit properties of the superficial and intermediate layers of the rodent superior colliculus
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 2329–2343, July 2014
How to Cite
Phongphanphanee, P., Marino, R. A., Kaneda, K., Yanagawa, Y., Munoz, D. P. and Isa, T. (2014), Distinct local circuit properties of the superficial and intermediate layers of the rodent superior colliculus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 40: 2329–2343. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12579
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2014
- Human Frontier Science Program. Grant Number: RGP39/2005
- Grant-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 17021041, 18200027
- Canada Research Chair Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!