Cellular prion protein is present in dopaminergic neurons and modulates the dopaminergic system
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 2479–2486, August 2014
How to Cite
Rial, D., Pamplona, F. A., Moreira, E. L. G., Moreira, K. M., Hipolide, D., Rodrigues, D. I., Dombrowski, P. A., Da Cunha, C., Agostinho, P., Takahashi, R. N., Walz, R., Cunha, R. A. and Prediger, R. D. (2014), Cellular prion protein is present in dopaminergic neurons and modulates the dopaminergic system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 40: 2479–2486. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12600
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Programa de Apoio aos Núcleos de Excelência (PRONEX- NENASC Project)
- Fundação de Apoio à Pesquisa do Estado de Santa Catarina (FAPESC)
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: PTDC/SAU-NMC/114810/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!