Human cellular differences in cAMP - CREB signaling correlate with light-dependent melatonin suppression and bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 2206–2215, July 2014
How to Cite
Gaspar, L., van de Werken, M., Johansson, A.-S., Moriggi, E., Owe-Larsson, B., Kocks, J. W. H., Lundkvist, G. B., Gordijn, M. C. M. and Brown, S. A. (2014), Human cellular differences in cAMP - CREB signaling correlate with light-dependent melatonin suppression and bipolar disorder. European Journal of Neuroscience, 40: 2206–2215. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12602
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2014
- 6th European Framework project EUCLOCK. Grant Number: 018741
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Velux Foundation
- University of Zurich Clinical Research Priority Program ‘Sleep and Health’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!