Bergson and Phenomenology, edited by Michael R. Kelly . Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010, xii + 277 pp. ISBN 978-0-230-20238-2 hb £55.00
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 640–644, December 2012
How to Cite
Ansell-Pearson, K. (2012), Bergson and Phenomenology, edited by Michael R. Kelly . Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010, xii + 277 pp. ISBN 978-0-230-20238-2 hb £55.00. European Journal of Philosophy, 20: 640–644. doi: 10.1111/ejop.12002
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!