Translated from the German by Jo-Jo Koo
Towards a Conflict Theory of Recognition: On the Constitution of Relations of Recognition in Conflict
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Philosophy
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 838–861, December 2015
How to Cite
Bertram, G. W. and Celikates, R. (2015), Towards a Conflict Theory of Recognition: On the Constitution of Relations of Recognition in Conflict. European Journal of Philosophy, 23: 838–861. doi: 10.1111/ejop.12016
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!