Unravelling zinc and lead distributions in dolomitic and metapelitic soils of the Brazilian Central Plateau: insight from physical fractionation, optical microscopy and X-ray microfluorescence
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 131–144, February 2013
How to Cite
Lang Burak, D., van Oort, F., Becquer, T., Foy, E. and Ferreira Fontes, M. P. (2013), Unravelling zinc and lead distributions in dolomitic and metapelitic soils of the Brazilian Central Plateau: insight from physical fractionation, optical microscopy and X-ray microfluorescence. European Journal of Soil Science, 64: 131–144. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12006
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Received 23 December 2011; revised version accepted 26 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!