An officer, C.S.I.R.O. Division of Soils, Waite Institute, Adelaide.
Landmark Papers: No. 2. The effect of electrolyte concentration on soil permeability
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 8–15, February 2013
How to Cite
Quirk, J. P. and Schofield, R. K. (2013), Landmark Papers: No. 2. The effect of electrolyte concentration on soil permeability. European Journal of Soil Science, 64: 8–15. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12008_2
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Received 3 January 1955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!