Present address: Department of Forestry, Michigan State University, 480 Wilson Road, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA.
Potential influence of poorly crystalline minerals on soil chemistry in Podzols of southwestern Canada
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Greenhouse gas emissions from soil under changing environmental conditions
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 651–660, October 2013
How to Cite
Grand, S. and Lavkulich, L. M. (2013), Potential influence of poorly crystalline minerals on soil chemistry in Podzols of southwestern Canada. European Journal of Soil Science, 64: 651–660. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12062
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Discovery Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!