Characterizing scale- and location-specific variation in non-linear soil systems using the wavelet transform
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Greenhouse gas emissions from soil under changing environmental conditions
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 706–715, October 2013
How to Cite
Biswas, A., Cresswell, H. P., Viscarra Rossel, R. A. and Si, B. C. (2013), Characterizing scale- and location-specific variation in non-linear soil systems using the wavelet transform. European Journal of Soil Science, 64: 706–715. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12063
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Program 1 Post Doctoral Fellowship of CSIRO Land and Water
- University of Saskatchewan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!