An incubation study on the stability and biological effects of pyrogenic and hydrothermal biochar in two soils
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Biochar in soils: new insights
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 72–82, January 2014
How to Cite
Bamminger, C., Marschner, B. and Jüschke, E. (2014), An incubation study on the stability and biological effects of pyrogenic and hydrothermal biochar in two soils. European Journal of Soil Science, 65: 72–82. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12074
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- COST Action. Grant Number: TD1107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!