Deviations between observed and RothC-simulated Δ14C values despite improved IOM initialization
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Greenhouse gas emissions from soil under changing environmental conditions
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 576–585, October 2013
How to Cite
Shirato, Y., Jomura, M., Wagai, R., Kondo, M., Tanabe, K. and Uchida, M. (2013), Deviations between observed and RothC-simulated Δ14C values despite improved IOM initialization. European Journal of Soil Science, 64: 576–585. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12075
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 21310016
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund. Grant Number: A-1003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!