Efficacy of dry granular anionic polyacrylamide (PAM) on infiltration, runoff and erosion
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Greenhouse gas emissions from soil under changing environmental conditions
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 699–705, October 2013
How to Cite
Abrol, V., Shainberg, I., Lado, M. and Ben-Hur, M. (2013), Efficacy of dry granular anionic polyacrylamide (PAM) on infiltration, runoff and erosion. European Journal of Soil Science, 64: 699–705. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12076
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Government of Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: 07MRU007103PR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!