Hierarchy of factors driving N2O emissions in non-tilled soils under different crops
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Greenhouse gas emissions from soil under changing environmental conditions
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 550–557, October 2013
How to Cite
Cosentino, V. R. N., Figueiro Aureggui, S. A. and Taboada, M. A. (2013), Hierarchy of factors driving N2O emissions in non-tilled soils under different crops. European Journal of Soil Science, 64: 550–557. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12080
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!