Effect of pine wood biochar on ammonium nitrate leaching and availability in a South African sandy soil
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Biochar in soils: new insights
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 113–119, January 2014
How to Cite
Sika, M. P. and Hardie, A. G. (2014), Effect of pine wood biochar on ammonium nitrate leaching and availability in a South African sandy soil. European Journal of Soil Science, 65: 113–119. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12082
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Food Security Initiative, University of Stellenbosch
- National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!