The role of non-crystalline Fe in the increase of SOC after long-term organic manure application to the red soil of southern China
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 797–804, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J. C., Zhang, L., Wang, P., Huang, Q. W., Yu, G. H., Li, D. C., Shen, Q. R. and Ran, W. (2013), The role of non-crystalline Fe in the increase of SOC after long-term organic manure application to the red soil of southern China. European Journal of Soil Science, 64: 797–804. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12104
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB100503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!