Image analysis of soil thin sections for a non-destructive quantification of aggregation in the early stages of pedogenesis
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 485–498, July 2014
How to Cite
Jangorzo, N. S., Schwartz, C. and Watteau, F. (2014), Image analysis of soil thin sections for a non-destructive quantification of aggregation in the early stages of pedogenesis. European Journal of Soil Science, 65: 485–498. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12110
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- French Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MESR)
- MEDDTL-GESSOL Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!