The environments of loess uplands to the north and east of the Carpathians during the penultimate interglacial (MOIS 7) in palaeopedological and palaeobotanical records
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 436–454, July 2014
How to Cite
Łanczont, M., Madeyska, T., Komar, M. and Bogucki, A. B. (2014), The environments of loess uplands to the north and east of the Carpathians during the penultimate interglacial (MOIS 7) in palaeopedological and palaeobotanical records. European Journal of Soil Science, 65: 436–454. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12111
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 691-N/2010/0 and NN306 426 234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!