The environments of loess uplands to the north and east of the Carpathians during the penultimate interglacial (MOIS 7) in palaeopedological and palaeobotanical records
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 436–454, July 2014
How to Cite
Łanczont, M., Madeyska, T., Komar, M. and Bogucki, A. B. (2014), The environments of loess uplands to the north and east of the Carpathians during the penultimate interglacial (MOIS 7) in palaeopedological and palaeobotanical records. European Journal of Soil Science, 65: 436–454. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12111
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 691-N/2010/0 and NN306 426 234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!