Present address: School of Environment, Natural Resources and Geography, Bangor University, Bangor LL57 2UW, UK.
Optimizing chamber methods for measuring nitrous oxide emissions from plot-based agricultural experiments
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 295–307, March 2014
How to Cite
Chadwick, D. R., Cardenas, L., Misselbrook, T. H., Smith, K. A., Rees, R. M., Watson, C. J., McGeough, K. L., Williams, J. R., Cloy, J. M., Thorman, R. E. and Dhanoa, M. S. (2014), Optimizing chamber methods for measuring nitrous oxide emissions from plot-based agricultural experiments. European Journal of Soil Science, 65: 295–307. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12117
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in Northern Ireland
- Scottish Government
- Welsh Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!