Assessment of soil organic carbon at local scale with spiked NIR calibrations: effects of selection and extra-weighting on the spiking subset
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 248–263, March 2014
How to Cite
Guerrero, C., Stenberg, B., Wetterlind, J., Viscarra Rossel, R. A., Maestre, F. T., Mouazen, A. M., Zornoza, R., Ruiz-Sinoga, J. D. and Kuang, B. (2014), Assessment of soil organic carbon at local scale with spiked NIR calibrations: effects of selection and extra-weighting on the spiking subset. European Journal of Soil Science, 65: 248–263. doi: 10.1111/ejss.12129
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- Spanish Government Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad
- Spanish Government Ministerio de Educación. Grant Number: JC2011-0342
- European Research . Grant Number: 242658
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!