Directed seed dispersal towards areas with low conspecific tree density by a scatter-hoarding rodent
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1423–1429, December 2012
How to Cite
Hirsch, B. T., Kays, R., Pereira, V. E., Jansen, P. A. (2012), Directed seed dispersal towards areas with low conspecific tree density by a scatter-hoarding rodent. Ecology Letters, 15: 1423–1429. doi: 10.1111/ele.12000
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-DEB-0717071 to RK
- the Netherlands Foundation for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: NWO-WOTRO W85-239, NWO-ALW 863-07-008 to PAJ
- the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute
- the Frank Levinson Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!