Pathogen effects on vegetative and floral odours mediate vector attraction and host exposure in a complex pathosystem
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1430–1438, December 2012
How to Cite
Shapiro, L., De Moraes, C. M., Stephenson, A. G., Mescher, M. C. (2012), Pathogen effects on vegetative and floral odours mediate vector attraction and host exposure in a complex pathosystem. Ecology Letters, 15: 1430–1438. doi: 10.1111/ele.12001
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Sigma-Xi Grant-in-Aid
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!