Pathogen effects on vegetative and floral odours mediate vector attraction and host exposure in a complex pathosystem
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1430–1438, December 2012
How to Cite
Shapiro, L., De Moraes, C. M., Stephenson, A. G., Mescher, M. C. (2012), Pathogen effects on vegetative and floral odours mediate vector attraction and host exposure in a complex pathosystem. Ecology Letters, 15: 1430–1438. doi: 10.1111/ele.12001
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Sigma-Xi Grant-in-Aid
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organised for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.