Emergent effects of multiple predators on prey survival: the importance of depletion and the functional response
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1449–1456, December 2012
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2012) 00: 000–000
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0716923/0717220, OCE-1130359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!