Time-shift experiments and patterns of adaptation across time and space
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 31–38, January 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 31–38
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Number: 07 JCJC 0128 EPICE
- European Research Council Starting. Grant Number: 243054 EVOLEPID
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!