Time-shift experiments and patterns of adaptation across time and space
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 31–38, January 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 31–38
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Number: 07 JCJC 0128 EPICE
- European Research Council Starting. Grant Number: 243054 EVOLEPID
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!