Time-shift experiments and patterns of adaptation across time and space
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 31–38, January 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 31–38
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique. Grant Number: 07 JCJC 0128 EPICE
- European Research Council Starting. Grant Number: 243054 EVOLEPID
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organised for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.