Idea and Perspective
Extending the concept of keystone species to communities and ecosystems
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 1–8
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Canada Research Chair Program
- NSERC Discovery
- Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellowship
- European Community Framework Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!