Of mast and mean: differential-temperature cue makes mast seeding insensitive to climate change
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 90–98, January 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 90–98
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Landcare Research Capability Fund
- New Zealand Ministry for Science & Innovation. Grant Numbers: C09X0909, C09X0502
- Marsden Fund. Grant Number: UOC0403
- Royal Society of NZ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!