Beta-diversity in temperate and tropical forests reflects dissimilar mechanisms of community assembly
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 151–157, February 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 151–157
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: DEB 0101775, Grant EF-0553768
- Washington University's Tyson Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!