Microbial phylotype composition and diversity predicts plant productivity and plant–soil feedbacks
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 167–174, February 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 167–174
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!